Adapted offers and protective measures in the Hotel Aschenbrenner
We look forward to being with you again. In the past few weeks we have intensively prepared for this step. We have developed a comprehensive protection concept for this purpose.
We have made every effort and prepared to offer you the greatest possible security and maximum comfort during your stay in our hotel. It is inevitable that the measures also result in certain restrictions in the offer.
We ask for your understanding.
Your health, as well as that of our employees, has always been our top priority at all times and in all matters and that is part of our company’s performance promise.
The new guidelines at Deutsche Hospitality include the revision and adaptation of all hygiene and disinfection measures, specific training for all employees and regular control and monitoring of the measures. The core areas are the sharp increase in cleaning and disinfection intervals, but also the distance regulations in public areas.
Please reserve a seat early for your restaurant visit:
- Bräustüberl – brewery; Tel .: 08821 2312
- Husar restaurant; Tel .: 08821 9677922
- Gasthaus zur Schranne; Tel .: 08821 9098030
- Da Enzo; Tel .: 08821 72226
- At Marcus; Tel .: 08821 798000
- Face mask compulsory for employees and guests
- Distance markings (at least 1.5 meters apart)
- Hand sanitizer dispenser
- Regular disinfection of contact surfaces (door handles, elevator call buttons, counter surfaces at receptions, etc.)
- Regular ventilation of the public areas
- Maximum number of one person / 1 household for the simultaneous use of the elevator
- Notices at central points draw attention to hygiene rules of conduct
- Minimum distance of 1.5 meters
- Guests who share a hotel room can sit at one table
- Breakfast times are adapted to the number of guests, from 7:30 to 11:00
- It can happen that guests have to dine at longer intervals
- À la carte service, limited breakfast buffet
- Disinfection of the tables after each guest
- Surface disinfection of the guest rooms in consultation with the guest
- Regular disinfection of door handles, light switches, handrails
- Equipment such as magazines, writing utensils, decorative pillows or plaids must be removed from the rooms until further notice